Explore all the colours of the rainbow with our newest "Colour Sensory Box" this is sure to have your Little Freddie's learning their colours in no time!
This box will develop and challenge your child's colour recognition skills as well as their creativity, mathematical concepts, literacy, fine motor and sorting skills!
What's in the box?
You have three bases to explore in this box:
- 6 Rainbow coloured rice including colours: red, orange, yellow, green, blue and purple
- 6 Rainbow coloured play-dough in the above colours and
- Rainbow coloured water beads (dehydrated)
Our box also contains:
- 7 coloured water base paints including: white, orange, yellow, blue, red, green, purple and blue
- 6 coloured cups
- 6 coloured paper circles
- Cotton buds
- Rainbow coloured Pom poms in a jar
- Rainbow coloured stems
- Rainbow coloured paddle pop sticks
Learn outside of the box with our cognitive activity sheets that extends throughout a variety of learning domains including
- Numeracy skills
- Colour Recognition
- Pattern making and
- Shape recognition
Happy Playing Freddie Family!